Friday, September 6, 2013

Introducing the Friday Find


Just a quick post as I am sure we all have important Friday night plans. (I have a date with a bottle of wine and a good book in about 15 minutes and I cannot be late.) I wanted to introduce one last brand new blog feature this week … the Friday Find. Every Friday, I will share a new website, recipe, brand, etcetera that I have discovered during the week.



This week I have been addicted to Poshmark. This is a website as well as an app on the IPhone that allows you to create a virtual closet of items you wish to sell. You can create this closet completely using your phone. You are also able to shop the closets of others. Poshmark takes care of the shipping and coordinating payment. I have already made $120 by selling items I had cleaned out of my closet!

Now, I am not saying this app is perfect. Some of the other seller/shoppers can be ridiculous. I am not a fan of the general predilection for the use of endearments such as “hun.” I am also not a fan of the concept of “trading” on the site as it is not backed by Poshmark and there is no guarantee the other person will ship their item.

But, overlooking the negatives, I am a big fan of this app. If you decide to join or are already a member, feel free to shop my closet at “DaniCS.”

Now it is time for me to depart. This wine isn’t going to drink itself.

Happy Friday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment