Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Currently Craving: The Beau Bag


I am currently craving (read: obsessed and desperate) for the Kate Spade 2 ParkAvenue Beau Bag. Since first stumbling upon this bag while browsing the website, I have seen it pop up on the blogs I read and on Instagram. It just so happens this bag popped up right when I was leaning towards purchasing a new fall bag. Well played, Kate Spade, well played. 

With its size and structured shape, it is the perfect fall bag that will transition really well into the winter months. Now I only have to decide what color. (If you are at all wondering I am leaning towards wither the black or the black and tan version.)

All Collages created on Polyvore

If the Kate Spade bag isn’t quite your style or a little too steep for your wallets, a lot of brands have been coming out with a structured tote. (I even spied a structured tote on the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target preview page for $50! I am pretty much insanely excited for this whole collection!) 



I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment