Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Currently Craving: September 4th, 2013


"Currently Craving" is a new feature of the blog. It will consist of a quick post concerning what I can't get enough of each week. It might be about fashion, food, or even a new book. Really, anything I feel like. 

All I can seem to think about this week is getting my hands on a new pair of nude wedges for the fall and anything pumpkin flavored.

I have selected a few options below. (Collage created on Polyvore)



I love the Sole Society option and they are at such a great price point. The only thing that makes me hesitate is the cutout detail on each side. I love it now but when it gets cooler, I’m not sure. The Banana Republic ones are a great color but I wonder if I could find them on sale. Hmmm… The See by Chloe pair is, of course, amazing but that is a really steep price for my budget. Decisions, Decisions

I also am addicted to pumpkin flavored everything! Today I tried a soy Chai latte with pumpkin spice from Starbucks. Amazing!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment