Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Final Revamp – The Birthday Blog Design


So … notice anything different?

I have finally introduced a new design for the blog!

One goal I set out for myself during the revamp to 26 was introducing a new design at the very end. I wanted something more classic and simple; a design that was personalized for me. When trying to describe what I wanted for the design, all I could say is that I wanted it clean. Apparently that made sense in my brain and I think it turned out really well!

I have to credit a close friend for helping me with this redesign. Kari of KCillo Photography designed my new logo (which I love!) and took all the photos for the blog. I could say I helped design the logo but really I sat next to her randomly making suggestions.  She somehow took an idea I had in my mind and made it come to life for which I am very thankful.

Now I am off to celebrate my birthday, adult style. Which means 8 hours at work with the possibility of free coffee and happy hour after. Lets be honest, after 25, cocktails are the new birthday cake!

I hope you all enjoy the new design! 

No comments:

Post a Comment