Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014


I spent most of 2013 settling into a new job and acclimating to life in DC. I am really looking forward to trying a few new things in 2014. Below is my list of 26 goals this year. I hope to document a lot of them here on the blog. (Honestly, quite a few involve making a fool of myself. So yeah, why not post more embarrassing moments on the internet?)

My New Years resolutions for 2014 



1. Try a trapeze class

2. Lean to play the violin 


3. Buy only one handbag this year (and make it count) - No more random purchases


4. Plan a girls dinner every month (hopefully including margaritas!)

5. Learn Spanish


6. Learn how to make the perfect tiramisu 


7. Take an Indian cooking class 


8. Learn more about wines 


9. Visit Boston, Chicago, and Philly


10. Volunteer at least once a month in my community 


11. Run my first 10 K 


12. Get a 2nd tattoo


13. Convince my husband to get his 1st tattoo


14. Road trip to the beach


15. Spend more time in New York


16. Discover the perfect neighborhood bar 

17. Read more non-fiction and try a new fiction author every month 

18. Establish a date night with my husband 
each week

19. Finish my first book (at least try to write a page a day or post on the blog .... just write something each day!) 

20. Try my hand at calligraphy 


21. Maintain a budget 


22. Take advantage of living in DC (museums, plays, concerts)  


23. Find the perfect little black dress
 that makes me feel amazing even when I feel like sh*t

24. Take a tap class 


25. Remember to always pay it forward 


26. Be thankful always 

No comments:

Post a Comment